What is FAQs?
FAQ pages, or frequently asked questions pages, are pages on a website that provide answers to common questions that customers may have about the company, its products, or services
These pages are designed to provide quick and easy access to information that customers may be looking for, and can help to improve the customer experience by reducing the need for customers to contact the company directly for basic information.
Launch your [FAQs] campaign
- Improve Customer ServiceProvide quick and easy access to information for customers, reducing the need for them to contact the company directly for basic information.
- Increase Customer SatisfactionHelp to increase customer satisfaction and generate positive word-of-mouth.
- Reduce Customer InquiriesReduce the number of customer inquiries a company receives, freeing up time and resources that can be redirected towards other business goals.
Companies see real results when running FAQs campaigns.
- 66%consult self help before contacting
- 44%boost in revenue by improving CX
- 68%of people would rather use self service
Trusted by scaling startups and industry leaders
- + 5,200 PagesRamp
Ramp uses The.com programmatic and AI tools to generate 100s of long-form content articles.
- + 350 PagesLunchbox
Lunchbox.io is creating AI-generated account-based marketing pages, blog posts, and informative articles centered around restaurants
- + 200 WebsitesStackry
Stackry is deploying pages for locations across the world
- + 7,500 PagesNanocraft CBD
Designed For The Athlete in All Of Us, NanocraftCBD is deploying 10,000 pages focused on performance, recovery and overall well-being for humans and pets alike.
- + 85,000 PagesBlueprint
Blueprint is launching over 80,000 ultra-specific sales profiles based on recently filled job postings - ensuring hyper-accurate and motivated leads.
- + 474 PagesThe Influence Board
The Influence Board is launching Executives Profile pages at scale - making it easier to secure 1-hour sales meetings with thousands of exclusive executives by donating to charity.
- + 294 PagesWorkmade
Workmade is publishing custom landing pages showcasing how hundreds of unique self-employed professionals use Workmade to automate taxes, invoices, and processing payments.
- + 3,229 PagesMeow.co
Meow is generating pages to educate their customers about T-bills and other financial terms.
- + 60 PagesWellory
Wellory, a startup in the nutrition wellness industry, is turning to The.com to bring provider profiles to life at scale.