Acceleratewith more pages.
Add 50 personalized pages to your site a week. Or 5,000. Or 5,000,000.
What is The.com?
The.com is a website automation platform for generating web pages and websites at scale.
Companies use The.com to add 1000s of pages to their website every month so they can own a larger share of the web and grow faster.
Fire up your web machine
- Spreadsheet iconPick a set of contentDefine the group of terms, keywords, or variables that allow for programmatic pages to be populated.
- Webpage iconPick or build a designSelect from templates or build a fully custom design using developer mode.
- Link iconConnect and GenerateConnect a subdomain with a click. If you don’t want to use a subdomain, you can build your whole site on The.com.
What customers are up to
- + 10,000 PagesMeow.co
Meow is generating pages to educate their customers about T-bills and other financial terms.
- + 60 PagesWellory
Wellory, a startup in the nutrition wellness industry, is turning to The.com to bring provider profiles to life at scale.
- + 100 PagesLunchbox
Lunchbox.io is deploying dozens of AI-generated blog posts and informative articles for everything it takes to launch a restaurant.
- + 10,000 PagesNanocraft CBD
Designed For The Athlete in All Of Us, NanocraftCBD is deploying 10,000 pages focused on performance, recovery and overall well-being for humans and pets alike.
- + 85,000 PagesBlueprint
Blueprint is launching over 80,000 ultra-specific sales profiles based on recently filled job postings - ensuring hyper-accurate and motivated leads.
- + 474 PagesThe Influence Board
The Influence Board is launching Executives Profile pages at scale - making it easier to secure 1-hour sales meetings with thousands of exclusive executives by donating to charity.
- + 294 PagesWorkmade
Workmade is publishing custom landing pages showcasing how hundreds of unique self-employed professionals use Workmade to automate taxes, invoices, and processing payments.
Some frequently asked questions
Works with any website builder or CMS.
Easily connect a subdomain with a click. Google treats subdomains just like other URLs. See Here.